Pages

2013.

Alright. It's been a year since I last posted in my blog. 1/2/2013. Finally a new year. Finally graduated. But still everything looks the fucking same to me. I have so much things in my mind that I don't even know where to start. What about we start off with the Mayan's prophecies? During 21/12/12, which is the date that everyone thinks the world will end, of course it fucking didn't. Now this is actually a interesting topic that I have tons of personal opinion. 99% of the people hoped the world doesn't end that day, 1% does; which is me. Why? Life. That's why. If you try to think hard about it, the answer is very very simple and obvious.
Very typical. So most of you would ask: "Munhung, so would you be scared if it's real? Earthquakes, destruction and deaths everywhere around you? Including your families? Your memories? All of them will be gone." But still I will feel scared, but I'm not scared to face death. I have faced too much idiocy from humanity itself. I just hope my lifespan ends faster than everyone. I'm truly disappointed in people nowadays. And most of you would heard about the Sandy Hook shooting in Connecticut. "Suspected Connecticut shooter had possible personality disorder, authorities say."
He probably have the same similar reason why the killer wants to kill 26 people,and most importantly the including 18 children.
See what these kids do is hear about us totting pistols? And they want to get one cause they think the shit's cool.
Nothing is permanent. Even friendship between schoolmates is not permanent at all. You may think it will, but once it hits the time, that friendship will be gone and soon disappear. I know tons of schoolmates who only comes and treat me so nicely, but they throw me like a used condom when they get bored. They will never remember your kindness or things you done for them but remembers and NEVER EVER forgets your mistakes. They would say "Sigh, it's already the past. Just forget it." Probably the most troll-est sentence you'll ever heard. Once the memories hit them back, you'll get ignored without warning. And if they are really called "close friends" or "bros", they would openly state your flaws and tell you to change your attitude. But sadly, few of them only does that. Society is cruel and greedy and no one would spend time to care about you. You get no love.Not even love is permanent.
Yet everybody just feels like they can relate, I guess words are a mothafucka they can be great. Or they can degrade, or even worse they can teach hate.
If any one of you reading this blogpost and have your own opinions on it, feel free to comment, critic or even share this out. More will come. Don't worry.

Regis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram